Funding for Growth
Caledonia Capital Corporation focuses your business resources - financial, physical, technical, and human - on markets and opportunities offering the highest return. In select strategic situations, we invest and take an active role in management to insure implementation and realization of the plan.
Caledonia has served clients in a variety of industries, including applied technologies, financial services, and the manufacturing and retail operations of well-known consumer brands. But whatever your specific industry, you'll benefit from Caledonia's experience in delivering positive results.
From the discovery of new opportunities to all aspects of investment management, Caledonia connects capital with the alternatives that deliver the greatest returns. Our comprehensive services include:
- Strategic business plan development
- Acquisitions: due diligence and financing
- Organizational assessment: people and structure
- Market analysis
- Business valuation
- Divestitures: preparation of offering memorandum and auction management
- Asset analysis and redeployment
- Executive recruiting
Profit from Our Experience
Whether you're an investor looking for new opportunities or an entrepreneur looking to grow your business, contact us today and see how Caledonia can help you meet your specific goals.
- Rehoboth Beach, DE, Jun 2016 - Provided additional “hard money” financing for R and F Commercial Credit
- Fairfax, VA, Nov 2015 - AAMCO center sold to PPT, Inc.
- Elkridge, MD, Oct 2015 - Meadowridge Properties LLC 30% interest sold
- Manassas, VA, Oct 2015 - AAMCO center real estate sold and leased back
- Rehoboth Beach, DE, Jan 2015 - Cornwall Properties LLC formed in venture with Seaside Home Services and acquired property for residential development and resale in Sussex County
- Leesburg, VA, Dec 2014 - AAMCO center sold to Phyllis, Inc
Edward Murchie, President
PO Box 1309
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
(703) 404-2526 tel
(703) 444-6112 fax